Experienced HR Co-Ordinator required to assist in busy HR Department
- To provide a full administrative support to the HR team, both as a general administrative function, and also for Attendance, Recruitment, Employment and Training team
- Administering all pre-employment checks, which includes medicals, references, right to work and CRB in accordance with agreed procedures
- Working as an integral part of the team and supporting HR in the efficient delivery of its service.
- Ensure all advertisements are placed and progressed through short listing, interview and appointment stage in accordance with agreed processes and protocols. Including arranging Interviews / panels, room bookings and administrative follow up
- To act as a first contact point for enquiries, or requiring services from HR
- To record and monitor queries and records
- To work to deadlines
- Previous experience working within HR office
- Knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s Grade C (or equivalent) including English.
- Good standard of computer literacy.
- Experience of using office equipment.
- Good understanding of computerised office systems including MS Word, Excel
- Administration qualification, i.e. NVQ 3 or equivalent, RSA, ECDL or CLAIT
CIPD is desirable