For over a decade, Simon Grundy has rolled out of bed at a ridiculous hour, stuck on some songs and occasionally said something entertaining...
Okay okay, we kid... we couldn't live without him, and neither can you clearly! We're proud to be your number one breakfast show in the area, thank you for listening.
Every weekday morning from 5.00am you can get your Grundy fix and have your say on the topics discussed by letting us know your opinions on Facebook, Twitter, email at email@example.com or text us at your standard network rate on 81222 starting your message with Sun FM. There are loads of chances to win too (see, we don't ask you to listen for nothing!)
And now Simon now has a new co-host! We've hired Danielle Moore to keep him in check! And as a little ice-breaker, we've asked her to compile a list of 10 things that you may not know about her, enjoy!
Ten things you didn’t know about Danni:
1) Born and raised in Sunderland
2) Allergic to kiwis
3) Won North East TV Times child of the year in 1990 (Kind of like a bonny baby competition)
4) Graduated Teesside University with a degree in History
5) Worked in a fish shop for a day when I was 16.....refused to return.
6) All time favourite singer – Dolly Parton
7) Addicted to Mini Cheddars
8) Tap dancer extraordinaire
9) Would love to live in New York
10) Single and ready to mingle!
From 9am we roll back the years with the Classic Top 10, playing songs from three mystery years, all a decade apart.